A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israt Jahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israt Jahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israt Jahan, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahan graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Jahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israt Jahan MBBS, MD, and PHD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Israt Jahan practice?
- Dr. Israt Jahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Israt Jahan practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Tampa Psychiatrists and Tampa Geriatric Doctors.