A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abedmahmoud
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Abedmahmoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedmahmoud graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abedmahmoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Marion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud practice?
- Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Herrin, IL and Marion, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Endocrinologists.