A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abedmahmoud
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedmahmoud graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abedmahmoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Marion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud practice?
- Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Herrin, IL.
See Herrin Internists and Herrin Endocrinologists.