A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abedmahmoud
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Abedmahmoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedmahmoud graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abedmahmoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Marion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud practice?
- Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Issa Abedmahmoud practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Herrin, IL.
See Herrin Internists and Herrin Endocrinologists.