A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issa Dakkak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issa Dakkak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakkak graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Dakkak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issa George Dakkak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Issa G. Dakkak practice?
- Dr. Issa Dakkak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Issa Dakkak practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Citrus Heights, CA.
See Carmichael Anesthesiologists and Carmichael Pediatricians.