A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issa Elgendy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issa Elgendy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issa Elgendy, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgendy graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Elgendy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issa Mostafa Elgendy FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Issa M. Elgendy practice?
- Dr. Issa Elgendy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Issa Elgendy practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.