A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issa Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issa Khouri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issa Khouri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Khouri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issa Adib Khouri MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Issa A. Khouri practice?
- Dr. Issa Khouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Issa Khouri practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.