A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issac Grinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issac Grinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grinberg
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issac Grinberg, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinberg graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Grinberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issac X Grinberg DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Issac X. Grinberg practice?
- Dr. Issac Grinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Issac Grinberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.