A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issac Grinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issac Grinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issac Grinberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinberg graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grinberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Issac X. Grinberg practice?
Dr. Issac Grinberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Cardiologists, Southfield Radiologists, and Southfield Cardiothoracic Surgeons.