A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issac Watemberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issac Watemberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Watemberg graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Watemberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issac Aaron Watemberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Issac A. Watemberg practice?
- Dr. Issac Watemberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Issac Watemberg practices Family Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Family Physicians.