Dr. Issac Watemberg, MD
Dr. Issac Aaron Watemberg MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
University of North Texas
2500 Circle Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76119
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Watemberg graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Watemberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- Baylor Medical Center SW Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watemberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Issac A. Watemberg practice?
Dr. Issac Watemberg practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ike Watemberg, Dr. Isaac Watemberg, Dr. Zack Watemberg