Learn more about Dr. Isaac Watemberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Watemberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watemberg
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watemberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Watemberg graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Watemberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Aaron Watemberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac A. Watemberg practice?
- Dr. Isaac Watemberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Watemberg practices Family Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See North Richland Hills Family Physicians.