A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issada Thongtrangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issada Thongtrangan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Thongtrangan graduated from Prince Of Songkla University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Thongtrangan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issada Thongtrangan MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Issada Thongtrangan practice?
- Dr. Issada Thongtrangan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Issada Thongtrangan practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Surgeons.