A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issada Thongtrangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issada Thongtrangan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thongtrangan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thongtrangan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Thongtrangan graduated from Prince Of Songkla University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Thongtrangan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issada Thongtrangan MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Issada Thongtrangan practice?
- Dr. Issada Thongtrangan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Issada Thongtrangan practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Surgeons.