A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Al Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Al Turk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al Turk
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Al Turk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al Turk graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Al Turk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- E M H Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Ahmad Al Turk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Issam A. Al Turk practice?
- Dr. Issam Al Turk has 1 office location.
Dr. Issam Al Turk practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Primary Care Doctors and Sandusky General Practitioners.