Dr. Issam Albanna MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Tampa, FL

September 5th, 2015
Dr. Albana is the best
He know what he is doing. We moved away and changed pediatricians, only to go back due to misdiagnosis. He genuinely cares. I love this guy. We will always drive to him no matter the distance.

February 20th, 2015
WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!
If I could give the doctor zero stars I would. WARNING!! Stay away from this physician!! It was a nightmare dealing with this doctor and his office. They cancel appointments on us twice in a row, causing our newborn to behind in her shots and check-ups. The front desk person (Rhonda) is one of the rudest people I have ever encountered. From day one of dealing with the doctor's office she would always give us attitude. We were having problems with our insurance company in adding our newborn. Our insurance company had an error in their system where they were inputting our daughter's information wrong causing her to show as inactive. When in reality we had insurance from the time she was born. The doctor’s office gave us problems every time we had an appointment even though they checked our insurance information the day before our appointment, but would never mention the problem to us when they called to confirm the appointment. Instead they would wait until we arrived at the office, and hassle us. What really caused us to dislike this doctor and his office, we made an appointment for our daughter to get her shots so she can be put into daycare the following Monday. When we arrived to the doctor’s office they once again hassle us about our insurance. We called and verified with our insurance company that there was an error on their part and they are fixing the issue. When I explain the situation to the front desk person (Rhonda) she refused to listen to me or call the insurance company to verify that our daughter is in fact covered. Instead she gets the doctor (Albanna) he in other terms "got in my face" telling me he wrote off 3 visits already and I should be charged $240 for his services and he refuses to see our baby. I told him repeatedly I have insurance for her they can call to verify; he instead yelled at me in front of the entire waiting room "You don't have insurance!" After this instance I told him I will go to another doctor. We made an appointment with another doctor, who verified with our insurance company that our daughter is covered.

July 16th, 2012
The best Doctor ever
This has been my son doctor for years and now is my grand daughter doctor, he is sweet, caring and very good at what he does, I would recommend him to anyone who really wants an excellent Pediatrician.

November 28th, 2011
Dr Albanna been my kids pediatric for many years and now he is grandaughters pediatric. He is very dedicated, proffesional and cares about all his patient. Im glad that i found him. I truly recomend him.

July 28th, 2011
Caring Doctor- My boys love him!
Dr. Albanna has been my pediatrician for over seven years and I have never even considered seeking another doctor. He not only takes care of all their medical needs, he asks about how school is and he is also very intuitive to any concerns they many have.

July 29th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I recommend Dr. Albanna to anyone that needs a great pediatrician or teen doctor, he is my son's doctor and my grandaughter's doctor, I would truly recommend him. He is caring, kind and always cured my son's sickness.

May 20th, 2009
I have 3 kids, been thru many doctors, Dr Albanna is a really good doctor.