Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
worst staff show details worst staff
by lizzie on May 25th, 2015

I went to Dr. Daya because I had a bad experience with another gyn. I was hoping to get a second opinion because I had an issue that I needed surgery for. This was my first initial visit. I was the first appointment for the day. He was pleasant and seemed okay. Wait time was around 35 mins even though he was there and I was the first patient. Everything went well, I discussed my surgery etc. He gave in me formation that I needed to follow up with him on. I called two days after that asking to speak with the doc. The staff would not let me. They wanted to know why I needed to speak with him. Of course I said can I leave my number and have him return my call. I guess that's when I finally got to speak with him. First of,let me just say I uninsured. One week after I called to make arrangements to speak with the doctor so i can schedule my surgery. The staff took the information instead of calling the doctor they scheduled me to do the surgery then asked how was I paying. I asked if I could be place on a payment plan even though they haven't told me how much it cost . The staff informed me that I needed to borrow money from friends and put on a credit card before Dr. Daya will do the surgery.. Secondly, they can't tell me how much it will cost because the billing person isn't there. If I had read the reviews earlier about how on caring his staff was I never would have made an appointment to see him. Trust and believe that. Sometimes it's good when u can read both good and bad reviews before seeing a doctor. Dr. Daya was okay but his staff left a bad taste in my mouth. This happen May 2015.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Shaimaa on May 7th, 2015

De Issam is the best obstetric i ever met, he's so quite and patient and listens to your concerns patiently. I had a very good experience delivering my baby with him in GBMC hospital I would like to thank him a lot for his making my pregnancy and selivery experience that easy and comfort

Mar 31st, 2015

LOVE DR. DAYA!!!

by Ashley on Nov 5th, 2014

Dr. Daya is a good doctor. His receptionist/ office manager in bel air on the other hand is not too friendly. I have never felt more disrespected and belittled by someone. Good luck trying to reschedule an appointment.

by Christine on Oct 16th, 2014

My first few appointments with Dr. Daya went very well: he is obviously very knowledgable and I am very confident in his medical decisions. However, after the first appointment (which was a 15 min. wait) every appointment until 38 weeks had a very long wait. I have to wait 35-45 minutes in the waiting room, then 15-20 minutes in the exam room, only for Dr. Daya to rush the exam (he has never been in the room for more than five minutes). It's very frustrating when your doctor doesn't respect your time, and then makes you feel like you're the one wasting theirs.

The Best show details The Best
by C.D. on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Daya is a very kind, honest man. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended.

Excellent OB/GYN show details Excellent OB/GYN
by Jennifer M. on Jan 17th, 2013 on doctor.com

Great Ob-Gyn, Dr. Daya has delivered 4 out of 5 of my children. Small practice so he is able to give you his full attention. Makes you feel welcomed t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Nov 10th, 2012

Great Dr. I'm 64 yrs. old and have seen a lot of G.Y.N. HE IS THE BEST. Sincerly Barbara.

Apr 4th, 2012

Dr. Daya is caring and one of a kind. Not many doctors will give you the exact information you are looking for but Dr. Daya will. I always enjoy talking to him and he is not only a wonderful doctor but an amazing person.

Highly Recommend! show details Highly Recommend!
Oct 6th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Daya for 14 years and he delivered both of my children. He is a wonderful doctor, easy to talk to and not pushy like a lot of doctors. He never rushes always takes his time to fully answer any questions or concerns you may have. Even with him being an OB I have never had to wait more than 20 mins to see him. With the birth of my youngest daugther he was called in to deliver while he was out to dinner and was at the hospital by my side within 20 mins. Love him!

From patient # 8 show details From patient # 8
May 16th, 2011

Very caring, yet profressional. Takes time with you to understand.Best Ob/Gyn in MD. have been a patient since 1996, would never change doctors. He delivered both of my darling sons.

Dr. Daya is the best! show details Dr. Daya is the best!
by Ann Heming on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Daya always makes me feel like I'm his only patient. He is absolutely the BEST!