Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

22 West Rd
Ste 300
Towson, MD 21204
410-825-6778
Locations and availability (4)

|  The Best  |  show details
by C.D. on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Daya is a very kind, honest man. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

Great Dr. I'm 64 yrs. old and have seen a lot of G.Y.N. HE IS THE BEST. Sincerly Barbara.

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

Dr. Daya is caring and one of a kind. Not many doctors will give you the exact information you are looking for but Dr. Daya will. I always enjoy talking to him and he is not only a wonderful doctor but an amazing person.

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Daya for 14 years and he delivered both of my children. He is a wonderful doctor, easy to talk to and not pushy like a lot of doctors. He never rushes always takes his time to fully answer any questions or concerns you may have. Even with him being an OB I have never had to wait more than 20 mins to see him. With the birth of my youngest daugther he was called in to deliver while he was out to dinner and was at the hospital by my side within 20 mins. Love him!

|  From patient # 8  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Very caring, yet profressional. Takes time with you to understand.Best Ob/Gyn in MD. have been a patient since 1996, would never change doctors. He delivered both of my darling sons.

|  Dr. Daya is the best!  |  show details
by Ann Heming on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Daya always makes me feel like I'm his only patient. He is absolutely the BEST!