A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Halaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Halaby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halaby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halaby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Halaby, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halaby graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halaby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Afif Halaby MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Issam A. Halaby practice?
- Dr. Issam Halaby has 1 office location.
Dr. Issam Halaby practices Surgery near Venice, FL.
See Venice Surgeons.