A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Halaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Halaby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Halaby, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halaby graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halaby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Afif Halaby MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Issam A. Halaby practice?
- Dr. Issam Halaby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Issam Halaby practices Surgery near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Venice Surgeons.