Dr. Issam Halaby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Issam Halaby?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Issam Halaby?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2015

Great doctor!

I came in for an emergent situation and he was able to squeeze me into that day's schedule. He examined me and ordered tests so that I had a diagnosis right away. He is very patient in explaining and talked to me in terms that I could understand.

November 22nd, 2014

Just a no

I have no doubt Dr Halaby is where he is because he is a skilled surgeon. He however is a terrible doctor and poor communicator. Having been matched with Dr Halady through a very painful ER visit, the moment my care seemed to require more than simple surgical care, Dr Halaby was MIA. During three days as an inpatient I believe Dr Halaby spent a grand total of 8 minutes with me. He never once examined me, did not share details about my diagnostic tests when asked, and always seemed in a rush to move on or be done with me. He was so "busy" that I did not see him at all during my final 24/36 hours in the hospital though I was continuously told he was "just down the hall and will be with me soon."

June 21st, 2013

Exceptional

Doctor Halaby is really an exceptional surgeon and wonderful person. He is to the point and direct which is what I needed as both of my parents have had health issues over the past six months. He has gone out of his way to communicate the situations to me as I live out of state. He has been the most exceptional doctor personally and professionally that I have ever met. So thankful to know him!

May 19th, 2017