A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Khayata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Khayata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Khayata, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khayata graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Khayata has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Khayata MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Issam Khayata practice?
- Dr. Issam Khayata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Issam Khayata practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pain Management Doctors, Worcester Anesthesiologists, and Worcester Critical Care Practitioners.