A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Makhoul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makhoul
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makhoul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Makhoul, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Makhoul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Makhoul MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Issam Makhoul practice?
- Dr. Issam Makhoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Issam Makhoul practices Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists.