The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Issam Makhoul
Dr. Issam Makhoul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Makhoul is affiliated with UAMS Medical Center, University Hospital of Arkansas and University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center. Dr. Makhoul has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Issam Makhoul has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Issam Makhoul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. John Arthur
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi27
Dr. John Baldridge
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi47
Dr. Hugo Jasin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi57