A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Makhoul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makhoul
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makhoul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Makhoul, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Makhoul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Makhoul MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Issam Makhoul practice?
- Dr. Issam Makhoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Issam Makhoul practices Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists.