inactive

Issam Makhoul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Mahkoul has the very best bed side manners. I would highly recomened him to any one in the US.

September 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
I would not change my oncologist for any reason in the world. Dr. Makhoul and his staff are wonderful.

April 8th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
From the first visit with Dr. Makhoul, I knew that I was in good hands. Anytime you must see an oncologist it is stressful, but Dr. Makhoul is a caring and understanding doctor. He made sure that I understood what was going on and was prepared for things that were going to happen. He made sure that I was not in pain and if there were ever problems, he and his staff returned phone calls or came into the office to see me promptly. They are very good at what they do and that is so comforting. I highly recommend both Dr. Makhoul and his staff.

August 31st, 2009
Cured my husband of metasized pancreatic cancer - 7+ year survivor. Warm, compassionate, may have to wait for appointment but when he is seeing you, you feel like you are his only patient.