A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Mardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Mardini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Mardini, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lung Cancer
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Pain
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardini graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mardini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Adel Mardini MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Issam A. Mardini practice?
- Dr. Issam Mardini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Issam Mardini practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.