Learn more about Dr. Issam Moubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Moubarak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moubarak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moubarak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Moubarak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moubarak graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Moubarak has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam F Moubarak MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Issam F. Moubarak practice?
- Dr. Issam Moubarak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Issam Moubarak practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.