A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Moubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Moubarak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Moubarak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moubarak graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Moubarak has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam F Moubarak MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Issam F. Moubarak practice?
- Dr. Issam Moubarak has 10 office locations.
Dr. Issam Moubarak practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.