A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Mouded:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Mouded is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Mouded, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouded graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mouded has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam M Mouded MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Issam M. Mouded practice?
- Dr. Issam Mouded has 5 office locations.
Dr. Issam Mouded practices Urology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Secaucus, NJ.
See Jersey City Urologists.