A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Mouded:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Mouded is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mouded
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mouded Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Mouded, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouded graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mouded has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam M Mouded MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Issam M. Mouded practice?
- Dr. Issam Mouded has 1 office location.
Dr. Issam Mouded practices Urology near Secaucus, NJ.
See Secaucus Urologists.