A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Issam Mouded:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Mouded is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Mouded, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouded graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mouded has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mouded accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans