Learn more about Dr. Issam Raad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Issam Raad, Infectious Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Issam Raad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raad graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Utmd Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Issam Inaam Raad MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Issam I. Raad practice?
- Dr. Issam Raad has 1 office location.
Dr. Issam Raad practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.