Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Issam Soussou
Dr. Issam Soussou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Soussou is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Intercoastal Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Issam Soussou has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Issam Soussou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Scott Stevens
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi27
Dr. Richard Golub
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Michael Moustoukas
Sarasota, FL 0.05 mi