Dr. Issam Soussou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Issam Soussou?

April 13th, 2017

Incredibly knowledgeable!

If you want to get better, go see Dr. Soussou. He is amazing!

December 21st, 2016

Vascular Surgeon Extraordinaire!

Dr. Soussou is extremely knowledgeable. His entire demeanor is about how he can help you. He speaks from experience. He listens. He cares. And he's got a great sense of humor if you pull it out of him! He has a phenomenal reputation among the entire medical community. He performed carotid surgery on me. You can hardly see the scar.

August 12th, 2016

A very caring and brilliant surgeon

August 4th, 2016

Excellent results

I give Dr Soussou my 5 star rating for the fast track to my critical surgery. I think his skills are excellent and also bedside manner. We were informed every step of the way and understood all the details necessary. Again, I am grateful to have had such great care. I have absolutely no complaints what so ever. Great staff also

November 2nd, 2015

Shockingly bad.

I am a doctor (retired) myself, and I am proud of how I used to practice. How this doctor can possibly be proud of how he works is a mystery to me. I went to see him as a last resort to figure out why I have marked swelling of legs and 1 arm with edema fluid. Heart, kidney, and liver disease had already been ruled out, and so far there was no evidence of a mechanical obstruction, but i hoped a vascular surgeon could find one so that it could be dealt with. He looked at my legs, but never touched me. He then said he didn't know the cause. There was no sign that he was even curious as to what the cause might be. His attitude conveyed that he wasn't just incurious, he didn't care. Shame on him. Not very intellectual and no empathy. He gets a zero from me.

August 23rd, 2015

BEWARE!!!!

Stay as far away as you can from this doctor. He has no empathy for his patient or their families concerns. I have absolutely no respect for him or his lies.

May 22nd, 2015

Nasty rude man especially nasty to the nurses. He should be embarrassed

March 21st, 2015

it was all wonderful I was very grateful

February 4th, 2015

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Dr. Soussou is a poor excuse not only for a doctor but a human being. He clearly needs to retire and stop “treating” patients. I had the unfortunate encounter with him after being diagnosed with appendicitis. I had a lapriscopic surgery to remove the appendix; Dr. Soussou decided to perform the naval incision above my actual belly button due to a previous piercing which I might add was clearly healed over. That wasn’t too big of an issue for me but I never stopped feeling excruciating pain. Every day it felt harder and harder to move, much worse then the actual appendicitis. Unfortunately the pain became so unbearable I went in for an office visit where the doctor did not once look at my stomach, let alone do any testing, instead informing me that I have created illusions of pain and to go home and gain some weight. Less then a week later I was in the hospital for a complete small bowel obstruction. I had emergency surgery along with the infamous NG tube for 4 days, my hospital stay was 8 days during which time I was on a strict clear liquid diet. Today I decided to bite the bullet and try to see if Dr. Soussou would be more willing to listen, I have been experiencing abdominal pain as well as my previous symptoms. He told me that I like to worry and he cant fix that. Hopefully this advice will not end with the same results as last time. Please do yourself a favor, avoid this doctor at all costs!!!

December 21st, 2014

Very disturbing

Rude, lacking compassion, instilled fear in elderly vulnerable patient.

February 6th, 2014

Highly Recommend

I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Soussou and I would highly recommend him. He is professional and explained to me what I needed to know. The most important element is his skill level and his experience. That is what I want in a surgeon. My compliments to his office staff, also, for their friendliness and ease of working with them.

July 2nd, 2013

Wonderful and caring

I think Dr. Soussou is wonderful. Told and explained everything to me. Gave me options and pro/cons of each. Gave me time I needed. Excellent surgeon. Dry sense of humor but its fun to make him laugh. Highly recommended.