2.5

May 22nd, 2015

Nasty rude man especially nasty to the nurses. He should be embarrassed

Mar 21st, 2015

it was all wonderful I was very grateful

AVOID AVOID AVOID show details AVOID AVOID AVOID
by Kristen on Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Soussou is a poor excuse not only for a doctor but a human being. He clearly needs to retire and stop “treating” patients. I had the unfortunate encounter with him after being diagnosed with appendicitis. I had a lapriscopic surgery to remove the appendix; Dr. Soussou decided to perform the naval incision above my actual belly button due to a previous piercing which I might add was clearly healed over. That wasn’t too big of an issue for me but I never stopped feeling excruciating pain. Every day it felt harder and harder to move, much worse then the actual appendicitis. Unfortunately the pain became so unbearable I went in for an office visit where the doctor did not once look at my stomach, let alone do any testing, instead informing me that I have created illusions of pain and to go home and gain some weight. Less then a week later I was in the hospital for a complete small bowel obstruction. I had emergency surgery along with the infamous NG tube for 4 days, my hospital stay was 8 days during which time I was on a strict clear liquid diet. Today I decided to bite the bullet and try to see if Dr. Soussou would be more willing to listen, I have been experiencing abdominal pain as well as my previous symptoms. He told me that I like to worry and he cant fix that. Hopefully this advice will not end with the same results as last time. Please do yourself a favor, avoid this doctor at all costs!!!

Very disturbing show details Very disturbing
Dec 21st, 2014

Rude, lacking compassion, instilled fear in elderly vulnerable patient.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Feb 6th, 2014

I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Soussou and I would highly recommend him. He is professional and explained to me what I needed to know. The most important element is his skill level and his experience. That is what I want in a surgeon. My compliments to his office staff, also, for their friendliness and ease of working with them.

Wonderful and caring show details Wonderful and caring
by Kathryn on Jul 1st, 2013

I think Dr. Soussou is wonderful. Told and explained everything to me. Gave me options and pro/cons of each. Gave me time I needed. Excellent surgeon. Dry sense of humor but its fun to make him laugh. Highly recommended.

Unsatisfied show details Unsatisfied
by Patient of his who he leaves to die on Jun 23rd, 2013

Impatient, hostile, uncaring for his patients, only a doctor for the money. Will let a patient die as long as he gets his money to pay for his rich lifestyle. See another other doctor on the planet including a monkey but not this horrible money grubbing non feeling idiot! If there was an overall rating of zero I would give him zero and 1/2

Cold hearted show details Cold hearted
by Non satisfied patient on May 28th, 2013

My experience of this doctor is cold heartededness, with a pompous attitude. Tell him you are in pain & he will tell you it is in your mind. Allows his office staff to give bad news. Does surgery then when insurance runs out he is done with you even if you are in the middle of treatments at the time. Dismissed from his practice because insurance ran out. His office staff is completely non helpful once they think they wont get paid every dime. This doctor cares about money only not patients. Your life is worth nothing to him & his staff.

Jul 13th, 2012

Telling a patient over the phone that they have cancer is wrong on so many levels

Fabulous Physician show details Fabulous Physician
Mar 13th, 2012

had 5 surgery with this dr. spanning 30 years. he is wonderful. total trust.

Detailed Oriented, Best Diagnostic, Best Surgeon show details Detailed Oriented, Best Diagnostic, Best Surgeon
Mar 3rd, 2011

When no one else could figure what was wrong. He is so thorough, and he diagnosed and operated on a me and now I am new person. Very black and white and tells it like it is!

Quick with the knife show details Quick with the knife
Dec 30th, 2009

In the hospital 24 hours after being admitted, I told this Doctor I did not want surgery, he said "you have no choice".Later I awoke to learn he had performed surgery without requesting follow up tests. The surgery was not necessary.I have heard he is a good surgeon if, he has been refered be the diagnosing doctor.

I would find another doctor! show details I would find another doctor!
Oct 17th, 2008

Doesn;t allow for questions, talking, etc. mishandled my breast excison surgery.