Surgical Specialist
3333 Cattlemen Rd
Ste 206
Sarasota, FL 34232
941-341-0042
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Soussou and I would highly recommend him. He is professional and explained to me what I needed to know. The most important element is his skill level and his experience. That is what I want in a surgeon. My compliments to his office staff, also, for their friendliness and ease of working with them.

|  Wonderful and caring  |  show details
by Kathryn on Jul 1st, 2013

I think Dr. Soussou is wonderful. Told and explained everything to me. Gave me options and pro/cons of each. Gave me time I needed. Excellent surgeon. Dry sense of humor but its fun to make him laugh. Highly recommended.

|  Unsatisfied  |  show details
by Patient of his who he leaves to die on Jun 23rd, 2013

Impatient, hostile, uncaring for his patients, only a doctor for the money. Will let a patient die as long as he gets his money to pay for his rich lifestyle. See another other doctor on the planet including a monkey but not this horrible money grubbing non feeling idiot! If there was an overall rating of zero I would give him zero and 1/2

|  Cold hearted  |  show details
by Non satisfied patient on May 28th, 2013

My experience of this doctor is cold heartededness, with a pompous attitude. Tell him you are in pain & he will tell you it is in your mind. Allows his office staff to give bad news. Does surgery then when insurance runs out he is done with you even if you are in the middle of treatments at the time. Dismissed from his practice because insurance ran out. His office staff is completely non helpful once they think they wont get paid every dime. This doctor cares about money only not patients. Your life is worth nothing to him & his staff.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Telling a patient over the phone that they have cancer is wrong on so many levels

|  Fabulous Physician  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

had 5 surgery with this dr. spanning 30 years. he is wonderful. total trust.

|  Detailed Oriented, Best Diagnostic, Best Surgeon  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

When no one else could figure what was wrong. He is so thorough, and he diagnosed and operated on a me and now I am new person. Very black and white and tells it like it is!

|  Quick with the knife  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2009

In the hospital 24 hours after being admitted, I told this Doctor I did not want surgery, he said "you have no choice".Later I awoke to learn he had performed surgery without requesting follow up tests. The surgery was not necessary.I have heard he is a good surgeon if, he has been refered be the diagnosing doctor.

|  I would find another doctor!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2008

Doesn;t allow for questions, talking, etc. mishandled my breast excison surgery.