A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Istiklal Arikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Istiklal Arikan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Istiklal Arikan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arikan graduated from Gazi Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Arikan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Istiklal Arikan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Istiklal Arikan practice?
- Dr. Istiklal Arikan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Istiklal Arikan practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.