A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Istvan Boksay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Istvan Boksay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boksay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boksay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Istvan Boksay, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boksay graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Boksay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Istvan J e Boksay MD and PHD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Istvan J. Boksay practice?
- Dr. Istvan Boksay has 1 office location.
Dr. Istvan Boksay practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.