A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Istvan Boksay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Istvan Boksay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Istvan Boksay, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Boksay graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Boksay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Istvan J e Boksay MD and PHD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Istvan J. Boksay practice?
- Dr. Istvan Boksay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Istvan Boksay practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.