A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Istvan Danko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Istvan Danko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Istvan Danko, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danko graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Danko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Istvan Danko MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Istvan Danko practice?
- Dr. Istvan Danko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Istvan Danko practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Pediatric Specialists.