Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Istvan Molnar
Dr. Istvan Molnar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Molnar is affiliated with North Carolina Baptist Hospitals, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center and Lexington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Istvan Molnar has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Istvan Molnar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Peter Hoffmann
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Greensboro, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Timothy Pardee
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Greensboro, NC 0 mi14
Dr. Zanetta Lamar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Greensboro, NC 0 mi11