A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Istvan Wollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Istvan Wollak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollak graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wollak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wollak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Istvan D. Wollak practice?
Dr. Istvan Wollak practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Collierville Internists, Collierville Urgent Care Centers, Collierville Pulmonologists, and Collierville Anesthesiologists.