A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Istvan Wollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Istvan Wollak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wollak
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wollak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Istvan Wollak, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollak graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Wollak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Istvan David Wollak MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Istvan D. Wollak practice?
- Dr. Istvan Wollak has 1 office location.
Dr. Istvan Wollak practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Critical Care Practitioners and Southaven Pulmonologists.