A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Istvan Wollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Istvan Wollak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Istvan Wollak, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollak graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Wollak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Istvan David Wollak MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Istvan D. Wollak practice?
- Dr. Istvan Wollak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Istvan Wollak practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Critical Care Practitioners and Southaven Pulmonologists.