A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isuru Jayaratna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jayaratna
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Jayaratna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaratna graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isuru Sampath Jayaratna MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Isuru S. Jayaratna practice?
- Dr. Isuru Jayaratna has 1 office location.
Dr. Isuru Jayaratna practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.