A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itakana Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itakana Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itakana Roy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Roy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itakana Deb Roy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Itakana D. Roy practice?
- Dr. Itakana Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Itakana Roy practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.