A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Italo Zanzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Italo Zanzi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zanzi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zanzi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Italo Zanzi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanzi graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Zanzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Italo Zanzi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Italo Zanzi practice?
- Dr. Italo Zanzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Italo Zanzi practices Nuclear Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Nuclear Medicine Physicians.