A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Italo Zanzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Italo Zanzi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanzi graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Zanzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Italo Zanzi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Italo Zanzi practice?
- Dr. Italo Zanzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Italo Zanzi practices Nuclear Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Nuclear Medicine Physicians.