A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itamar Abrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrass
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itamar Abrass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrass graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itamar Bezalel Abrass MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Itamar B. Abrass practice?
- Dr. Itamar Abrass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Itamar Abrass practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.