A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itamar Abrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itamar Abrass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrass graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abrass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan