A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itamar Abrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itamar Abrass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrass graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abrass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itamar Bezalel Abrass MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Itamar B. Abrass practice?
- Dr. Itamar Abrass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Itamar Abrass practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.