A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itay Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itay Melamed, Neurological Surgeon & Endovascular Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itay Melamed MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Itay Melamed practice?
- Dr. Itay Melamed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Itay Melamed practices Neurological Surgery and Neuroradiology near Centennial, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Thornton, CO.