A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itemad Badr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itemad Badr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itemad Badr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badr graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Badr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itemad Badr MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Itemad Badr practice?
- Dr. Itemad Badr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Itemad Badr practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Lapeer Allergists and Lapeer Pediatricians.