A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itemad Badr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itemad Badr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itemad Badr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badr graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Badr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans