A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itemad Badr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itemad Badr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itemad Badr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badr graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Badr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itemad Badr MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Itemad Badr practice?
- Dr. Itemad Badr has 1 office location.
Dr. Itemad Badr practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Allergists and Dearborn Pediatricians.