A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itemad Badr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itemad Badr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badr
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Badr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itemad Badr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badr graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Badr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itemad Badr MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Itemad Badr practice?
- Dr. Itemad Badr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Itemad Badr practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Lapeer Allergists and Lapeer Pediatricians.