Allergists, Pediatrician
1083 Suncrest Dr
Ste B
Lapeer, MI 48446
810-667-3111
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

My son has been going to Dr Badr for about 3 years and she is very good and understanding with teenagers. She tells him the importance of why he must use his inhaler and the effects if he chooses not too. Wonderful office staff and doctor.

|  Ripped Off  |  show details
by Sheng on Dec 12th, 2013

Dont come here unless you feel like getting ripped off. Dr. Badr takes no responsibility for her patients she've seen. I am writing this review because dr. Itemad Badr purposely ignored all my calls to resolve my situation. I was recommended by my girlfriend to do an allergy testing at one of dr. Itemad badr's facility, all I did was a visit and an allergy testing, my insurance covered $230 worth of of the entire cost, but the allergy testing and doctor visit racked up over $750 dollars!! That's more than an emergency room visit!! When I called her the first, She said it shouldnt cost that much, and told me to hold on because she will call me back, she never did, when I called her back on multiple occasions, she ignored all my calls. The nurses working at her clinic tried to help me, but told me dr badr needs to call the biller to resolve this problem, and dr. Badr never called. Remember, the cost for 1 visit and 1 allergy testing cost $750 with ppo blue cross anthem insurance, I was billed $503.77, don't make the same mistake like me. To me, reputation is worth more than $500.

|  show details
by Alex Farhat on Sep 16th, 2009

The best doctor that they have referred me to. Dr. Badr used a very intelligent diagnostic approach to my Asthma & Allergy Problem. She seems to be very knowladgable,and surely she got my Asthma under control so well,thanks God for here, I am now feeling so great.

|  She is very caring , kind and honest.  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2008

She is well focused in her job, she has a very smart and analytical approch when treating her patients.She spend a lot of time with her Patients.