A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ithaar Derweesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ithaar Derweesh, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ithaar Derweesh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Derweesh graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derweesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ithaar H Derweesh MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ithaar H. Derweesh practice?
- Dr. Ithaar Derweesh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ithaar Derweesh practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.