A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ithaar Derweesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ithaar Derweesh, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derweesh
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Derweesh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ithaar Derweesh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Derweesh graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derweesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ithaar Derweesh MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ithaar Derweesh practice?
- Dr. Ithaar Derweesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ithaar Derweesh practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.