Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iti Yadav
Dr. Iti Yadav, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Rochester, NY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Yadav is affiliated with ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Iti Yadav has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Iti Yadav is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Asha Murthy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Amal Mohammad
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Amie Stringfellow
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0 mi11