A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutty
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kutty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutty graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Kutty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ittamveetil Narayanan Kutty MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ittamveetil N. Kutty practice?
- Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty practices Psychiatry near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Big Stone Gap, VA and Weber City, VA.
See Kingsport Psychiatrists.