A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutty graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Kutty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ittamveetil Narayanan Kutty MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ittamveetil N. Kutty practice?
- Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty practices Psychiatry near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Big Stone Gap, VA and Weber City, VA.
See Kingsport Psychiatrists.