A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutty graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Kutty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kutty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ittamveetil N. Kutty practice?
Dr. Ittamveetil Kutty practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Greeneville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Greeneville Psychiatrists.