Learn more about Dr. Itzhak Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itzhak Fried is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fried
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Fried Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itzhak Fried, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Memory Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Stereotaxic Techniques
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itzhak Fried MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Itzhak Fried practice?
- Dr. Itzhak Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Itzhak Fried practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.