Dr. Itzhak Haimovic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 22nd, 2016
A True Caring Professional. Simply the Best
Dr. Haimovic is the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is thorough, caring and above all knowledgable and professional. He provided me with a diagnosis and took the time to explain how his conclusions were reached. He gave me the reassurance I needed and explained the importance of enjoying life to the fullest no matter what obstacles come our way. Best of all, he cured my back pain and I can move around like I did 10 years ago! He is truly the best of the best.

August 17th, 2016
A very long wait, the staff was ignorant and lazy we will never go back.

March 28th, 2016
Half the staff was professional the other half was outright nasty and rude. The wait was over an hour. They rush to get approval for a MRI that they'll do on premises but when you can't tolerate the sandwich type machine with the plastic mask that's bolted to the table that they have in the basement they seem to lose interest. I had to keep chasing after them. Calls were not returned or the person that did call was rude. Don't go here!

December 26th, 2015
Worst experience ever at a doctors office
Worst experience at a doctors office ever. Arrived at 3:15 for a 3:30 appointment. I wasn't seen until 7:45 PM. That's right, 4 hours and 15 minutes in the waiting room. And to top it off, the staff was rude. And that was not unique. All the other patients were annoyed and said it happens every time.

November 6th, 2015
Misdiagnosed
If I could rate him without a star I would! I have never before or since been left waiting for a doctor for over 5hrs. Waiting for hours to see a doctor who eventually orders helpful tests but who never looks at the results! Not worth the time or the money forget the damage caused!

September 16th, 2015
Avoid this doctor even if he's the last doctor on earth

May 26th, 2015
very dissatisfied patient
waited 2 and half hours the first appt, 6 hours the second appt

May 4th, 2015
waited over 5 hours. Not worth the wait.

April 17th, 2015
Rude, uncaring doctor
My experience with this doctor is very disappointing. He offers a very poor quality of care and is unhelpful. The guy seems to only be interested in pushing as my patients through his office every day as possible, as every person waits 5 hours to see him. I would say he is one of the most inconsiderate doctors on Long Island. My guess is that patients are willing to wait 5 hours because he is listed in Castle Connolly (best doctors); however, the care you receive does not warrant the 5 hour wait. He is overall a money hungry doctor with very average diagnostic/treatment skills at best. I recommend that you avoid seeing this doctor.

February 19th, 2015
Nice Person, Good Doctor, Ridiculous Waiting Time
Good doctor, Nice Person. Expect to wait at least 3 hours after your appointment time to see the him

November 24th, 2014
Never going back
I have been taking my mother to Dr. Haimovic for three years now and finally said enough - I am tired of being treated badly. There is an utter lack of respect for the patients by the staff. The Dr. himself seems to care about his patients when you do see him - but is a little out there. I could not be confident that my mother is getting an accurate diagnosis - and I am never taking another day off work to sit in his waiting room and wait 4+ hours. It is not worth it.

November 7th, 2014
Poor/ inaccurate MRI
Thanks to Haimovic's shoddy clinic, antiquated MRI/diagnostic equipment, and inept ability to properly evaluate an mri diagnostic image, several severe abnormalities were missed by this so-called doctor. This is after one and one-half years of treatment/care and 4-5 hour waits every time I went to this joke of an office. Thank god my primary care MD had me repeat the diagnostic imaging at a qualifed radiology center . If you value your time, money and your health ... do not go here!