A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itzhak Kronzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itzhak Kronzon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kronzon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itzhak Kronzon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kronzon graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kronzon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itzhak Kronzon MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Itzhak Kronzon practice?
- Dr. Itzhak Kronzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Itzhak Kronzon practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.