A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itzhak Kronzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itzhak Kronzon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kronzon
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kronzon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itzhak Kronzon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kronzon graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kronzon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Itzhak Kronzon MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Itzhak Kronzon practice?
- Dr. Itzhak Kronzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Itzhak Kronzon practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.