A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Itzhak Kronzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Itzhak Kronzon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Itzhak Kronzon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kronzon graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kronzon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kronzon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Itzhak Kronzon practice?
Dr. Itzhak Kronzon practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.