Dr. Itzhak Nir MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2015
a very disappointing experience
The office is very friendly,, but when there is a problem and the Doctor is aware of it.. There is no follow up telephone call which reflects a lack of concern and. very disappointing.

September 22nd, 2015
Horrible! Does not fix the problem he causes, he is money hungry. He charges you more money to fix a problem he caused. He dilutes his Botox. No reputable doctor would charge you to fix a problem they caused. Save your money use a good honest doctor this one is a crook

August 30th, 2012
Excellent experience, highly recommend
I had been thinking about plastic surgery for years and finally got the courage to go for a consult with Dr. Nir. I requested an appointment on-line and received a call the next morning from the office. When I arrived for the consult, the staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Nir spent time with me asking me questions and discussing the procedure completely, without rushing. He is very personable and friendly. I had friends that highly recommended him to me and now I recommend him to everyone. I had a consult previously with another plastic surgeon in the area and he did not compare at all with Dr. Nir. The procedure went perfectly and the results are awesome. I am very pleased. The follow up was great and the staff has great concern for your well being and satisfaction. Thankyou Dr. Nir!

December 29th, 2010
Extremely Satisfied
I am extremely satisfied with Dr Nir and his staff and rate him as one of the best medical professional that I have the pleasure to deal with. They have been exceptionally professional, serviceable and accommodating and overall exceeded my expectations during, before and after surgery. Dr. Nir and his staff have excellent bedside manners and were extremely understanding of my needs. They went above and beyond to answer all my questions. They even provided a comprehensive booklet in preparation for surgery that included all frequently asked questions about the procedure, known drug interactions and even a section to help better manage the emotional reactions after surgery. A hearfelt thank you to Dr. Nir and his staff. I will be returning to Dr. Nir for my future plastic surgery needs and will highly recommend his services to all my friends and associates.

November 4th, 2010
Dr. Nir is the best!!!
After having 2 c-sections I was left with lots of extra skin in the belly region and vowed I would have a tummy tuck. But I put it off for 10 years because I was afraid. When I finally decided to act, Dr. Nir put me at ease immediately. The procedure went smoothly and I am thrilled. It has been almost 2-years since the surgery, and people still comment on how great I look and how flat my tummy is. I love it!!! Dr. Nir did a fabulous job!

October 24th, 2009
very professional , experienced, excellent work, ... I.ve used him multip;e times , all with great results and i wouldnt hesitate to use him again in the future. As a patient he has always made me feel comfortable and at ease.

September 1st, 2016