Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ijeoma Kene-Ewulu
Dr. Ijeoma Kene-Ewulu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Kene-Ewulu is affiliated with William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Palmetto Health Richland. She speaks English.
Dr. Ijeoma Kene-Ewulu has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Ijeoma Kene-Ewulu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Shorouk Ramahi
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Columbia, SC 0.21 mi5
Dr. Suzanne Bertollo
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Columbia, SC 0.24 mi19
Dr. Mark Humphrey
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Columbia, SC 0.24 mi9