Dr. Iulia Funieru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iulia Funieru?

August 5th, 2016

I love Dr. Funerio she is the best!!

January 28th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner and quick and concise diagnosis.

I had itching and a rash for 2 weeks prior to making an appointment in this office. I had 2 NPs and 1 PA look at me and they were baffled. I finally somewhat demanded they bring the MD in. She came walking in, very professional manner, kind, sweet, and soothing. She looked at my hands and my scalp and asked me a few questions about my family history and recent health problems. She announced it was psoriasis. I began the treatment and all was well. I would highly recommend her and ask to see her first. It has become so disheartening that in most specialists offices you have to see the PA or NP first.

October 4th, 2012

wasted too much time with this so called doctor, bottom line: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER AS I DID!

July 24th, 2012

I thank God for Dr. Funieru

She is a very caring and excellent Dr. . she saved my granddaughter's life.She followed up by seeing my granddaughter was at hospital and even took the time to talk to ER doc to make sure she was alright and would get the care she needed. I am so thankful to her.

June 3rd, 2011

BEST HONEST PROFESSIONAL DERMOTOLOGIST!!!!

Truly the most understanding, and caring Dermotolgist ever! I take my health and families health very seriously and being that I've seen 8 Dermotologist prior to Dr. Finerui, I challenged her out of frustration during the visits and she handled the situation with professionalism! She was professional, willing to learn my concern and not just listen, spent a generous amount of time in office visit to explain herher findings and I will always appreciate and highly respect her for her humanity. Mind you, the 8 Dermotologists I previously saw before her NOT one extended themselves to greet the patient with a hand shake but she did, and makes you feel comfortable. Conducts thorough examinations, very experienced, and most of all HONEST! Dr. Fineriu is truly a blessing to me and my family. If I win the Lotto, as God is my witness I will return to her an open a clinic in her honor to help those as she cared for my children's health and helped us.

March 1st, 2010

most caring dr i ever met. not many drs will devote their lunch time to you and move apointments to squeeze you in if you are very ill.she is very good and her tough love gets you feeling good inside and out. best dermatologist hands down.

September 30th, 2017