A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iva Sikirica Ilic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iva Sikirica Ilic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iva Sikirica Ilic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikirica Ilic graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sikirica Ilic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iva Sikirica Ilic MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iva Sikirica Ilic practice?
- Dr. Iva Sikirica Ilic has 1 office location.
Dr. Iva Sikirica Ilic practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.