A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivailo Dimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivailo Dimov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivailo Dimov, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Dimov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivailo Dichev Dimov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivailo D. Dimov practice?
- Dr. Ivailo Dimov has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ivailo Dimov practices Anesthesiology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Hanford Anesthesiologists.