Dr. Ivan Antonevich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Antonevich?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Antonevich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 7th, 2015

Awful

The worst doctor ever. He asked me all but a few questions. All he should have already known since I waited some serious time getting in to see him. His approach is direct and he will give you this line : " In my country we do not believe in pain medications. We only prescribe them in case of surgeries." he has a heavy accent, I went with it. Although I thought he does seem to be in another country now, and his beliefs and actual science and medicine are 2 different things.. SERIOUSLY some people can only find relief with meds dude!!!...BUT like a sheep that I am...I gave it my best try.He then gives you numerous injection appointments. Seriously this doctor is in LOVE with giving you injections and no kinds of medications if it hurts. He looks happy and insane when he i about to inject you -for real!Nope it hurt like heck. For weeks I would feel the injection sight. Raw and throbbing. The decision to leave this doctor was when he tried to get me to leave my General Practitioner for one of his colleagues at Slocum Dickson (default referral place here in Utica NY- OVER-RATED, btw. Lazy people send you to Slocum Dickson) I had enough. I was damaged in my back, worse then when I went to see him, With no relief. I talked to my General Practitioner again, in tears btw.. who told me that I was not the only patient that complained of this doctor.Do not visit this guy. I wish I could give him less than one star, he would deserve it.

September 30th, 2015

Just an assembly line ... little to none one on one.. Staff is great though.. Cannot recommend ..

August 5th, 2014

amazing

I saw another pain management doctor for 4 years and he made my back worse than it ever was, I saw this doctor for two appointments and he made my back better than ever. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a cure!

May 2nd, 2012

Illegitimate, COLD, uncompassionate, uncaring, unkind, ilprepared, unequipt.

Where to begin...This Doctor walked into my room after a wait of nearly 2 hours. He asked me a few questions that he would already know the answer to had he read any part of my chart. His first comment was that "no legitimate doctor would treat me", with a cold uncaring tone, should've been a warning. He literally REFUSED to look at my chart, and my MRIs. Why would a doctor not want to know a patient's history? He said the only patients in Florida who deserve pain management are receiving treatment for cancer. Not cancer patients, but the ones who are receiving treatment. I understand chemo is painful, and I wouldn't wish cancer or that choice to go through chemo onto anyone. However, there are plenty of conditions including cancer without chemo, back problems, rheumatoid arthritis, osteo-arthritis, neuropathy, lupus, Fibromyalgia, EDS, and so on which require a compassionate doctor. Sure, not everyone should be prescribed narcotics, I agree, but any decision made about a patient PRIOR to reviewing any medical histories (especially when provided), needs to go back to school or switch careers all together. Dr A would be better suited to work as an insurance adjuster or perhaps a lawyer. Anything other than a field in which compassion and common sense are a prerequisite. Dr. Antonevich, you should be extremely ashamed of yourself, this charade is not a laughing matter. Improve your bedside manner, and try, try real hard to put yourself inside the shoes (or bodies) of your ailing patients. YOU ARE NOT A LEGITIMATE DOCTOR!!!

May 2nd, 2012

Avoid this so-called "doctor"

This quack does not even care to review patient records. If you are under the age of 65 and in serious pain, he won't even try to help you. Inste ...

August 28th, 2011

BEWARE!

This man has no business being a doctor. He has the compassion of a fly. As a pain doctor, his patients are in physical pain and emotion distress due to their suffering. It seemed from my experience, he couldn't have cared less. He was rude, cold, inconsiderate, impatient, and totally unsympathetic. If you are in need of pain management and expect some level of compassion from your doctor, do NOT, under any circumstances, go to this doctor. My experience was appalling.

January 9th, 2017