A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Antosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Antosh is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Antosh graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Antosh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Josef Antosh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan J. Antosh practice?
- Dr. Ivan Antosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Antosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Surgeons.