A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Antosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Antosh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antosh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antosh graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Antosh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Josef Antosh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan J. Antosh practice?
- Dr. Ivan Antosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Antosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Surgeons.