A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Aralica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aralica
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aralica Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Aralica, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aralica graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Aralica MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Aralica practice?
- Dr. Ivan Aralica has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Aralica practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.