A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Baraque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Baraque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baraque graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Baraque has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Dario Baraque MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan D. Baraque practice?
- Dr. Ivan Baraque has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Baraque practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Cambria Heights, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists.