A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Batlle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Batlle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Batlle has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Ricardo Batlle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan R. Batlle practice?
- Dr. Ivan Batlle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Batlle practices Ophthalmology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Overland Park Ophthalmologists.