A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Batlle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Batlle has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batlle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivan R. Batlle practice?
Dr. Ivan Batlle practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Topeka, KS.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.